If you’re wondering what inspired me to whip-up this campfire-less recipe (besides the regular “Mommy what’s for dessert” question) here’s just a quick you-can-thank-me-if-you-win update:
The official Caramilk contest I posted about here has wrapped, with 7 keys found inside Caramilk bars across the country.
But Caramilk knows how much we all would like a chance to win $250,000 and are giving fans of the Caramilk Facebook page a chance to try their luck, with the 3 undiscovered keys being given away now until September 14. Winners will be invited, along with the 7 key finders, to the Cadbury factory in the fall to try their key in the vault.
To view videos of the seven key winners and to enter for your CHANCE TO WIN visit: www.Facebook.com/Caramilk.
CAMPFIRE-LESS CARAMILK SMORES
4-8 x Large Marshmallows
8 x Graham Wafers Squares
2 x Caramilk Bars (52g each)
1. Heat oven to 350F.
2. Place 4 graham wafer squares on sheet of tinfoil.
3. Place 4 Caramilk squares onto each graham wafer.
4. Place 1 or 2 large marshmallows onto each graham wafer.
5. Place 1 graham square on top of each smore and “squish” gently.
6. Wrap tinfoil over smores and fold into a package.
7. Bake in oven for 7-8 minutes.
Yield: 4 Smores.