When we started planning my daughter’s very first “friend” birthday party to celebrate her fifth birthday she asked if we could come up with menu items for each of her favourite Disney Frozen movie characters (Frozen of course being the party theme) including Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven and the Trolls.
Then we decided to create these super cute Menu Cards and Snowball Holders so that our party guests would know all the yummy party food options.
For the Snowball Holders…
What You Need:
- White Foam Balls (I got a package of 8 for $1 at my local dollar store)
- Glitter Paint (Got this at the dollar store too)
- Paint Brush (“borrowed” one from my kids)
- Sharp knife
What To Do:
- Cut small piece off one part of each foam ball – this will not be the base and will allow your snowballs to stand without rolling.
- Paint each one of your balls with glitter paint.
- When dry, cut slit approx. ½ inch deep at top of each snowball.
- Insert menu card.
Here are some of my other Disney Frozen Birthday Party Posts:
- Top Ten Budget Friendly Disney Frozen Party Food
- How To Make Olaf Treat Bags
- Disney Frozen Troll Rock and Snowball Truffles
- How To Make Olaf Cupcakes
- How To Make Sven Cookies