Do You Want To Build A Snowman?
We made these Disney Frozen Olaf Treat bags for my daughter’s 5th birthday party and they were a huge hit! We filled them with my daughter’s favourite candies and put them in a beach bucket with a few other items as the loot bags for her friends. Whether you use them as treat bags or as something else, these Olaf treat bags can be used in many different ways at your own Disney Frozen Birthday Party including:
- Loot Bags – fill with your favourite loot bag treats.
- Candy Bags – set-up a candy bar and let your party guests fill their own.
- Popcorn Bags – if your party includes watching the Frozen movie, these are perfect for popcorn!
What You Need:
- White Treat Bags (any size)
- Orange Pompoms
- Googly Eyes
- Black Sharpie
- Brown Sharpie
- Brown Ribbon
- Glue (I used my glue gun)
- Hole Punch
What To Do:
- Draw your Olaf smile in black Sharpie.
- Glue on your googly eyes and orange pompom for the nose.
- Draw eyebrows with your brown Sharpie.
- Fold top of bag and make a hole using the hole punch.
- Tie ribbon into a bow through hole (sealing the bag closed).
NOTE: If you are using your Olaf Treat Bags for popcorn or other party treats you plan on eating at the party, you might want to skip the ribbon so that the bag stays open. Instead, use your brown Sharpie to draw on some hair OR cut out strips of brown construction paper and glue at the top of the bag.
Here are some of my other Disney Frozen Party Posts:
- Top Ten Budget Friendly Disney Frozen Party Food
- How To Make Disney Frozen Menu Cards and Snowball Holders
- How To Make Sven Cookies
- How To Make The Easiest Olaf Cupcakes
- Disney Frozen Troll Rock and Snowball Truffles Recipe