How would you like a chance to remove diapers from your shopping list and household budget for 2013? Well Shoppers Drug Mart is offering you an opportunity to win free diapers for a year! Simply use your Shoppers Optimum card when you purchase any Pampers product between December 29, 2012 and January 25, 2013 and you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win one year’s worth of Pampers diapers!
You can get all of the official details in store.
In the meantime, the fabulous people at #PGMom are offering me the chance to giveaway a Pampers prize package valued at $65 and includes:
- Pampers Swaddlers size 1
- Pampers Cruisers size 3
- Pampers Splashers size 3-4
- Pampers Easy-ups size 3-4
- Pampers Natural Care Wipes
- HBC Canada onesie (size 0-3 mos or 3-6 mos)
Here’s how to enter:
Simply leave a comment telling me the most interesting thing in your diaper bag right now!
Want a bonus entry:
Just leave another comment telling your funniest/most disgusting/any kind of diaper story (come on we all have them!).
Want another bonus entry:
Leave a third comment with your best “What Else I Use Baby Wipes For” tip.
Want to be super sweet:
Do you know someone who is pregnant or has a baby? Make sure you share this giveaway with them!
And for all you rule followers out there here they are:
- One winner will be randomly chosen.
- Giveaway closes Friday, January 25, 2013 at 8 p.m. EST.
- Open to residents of Canada only.
- Winners will be chosen via And The Winner Is plugin. In the event of plugin failure random.org will be used.
- Winners will be sent an email to the email address provided in the comment on Saturday, January 26, 2013 notifying them of which prize they have won and will have 48 hours to reply to my e-mail or a new winner will be chosen.
- By entering this contest you are accepting that your name, email address, mailing address and phone number will be shared with the company and/or the PR agency(ies) providing the prize for the purpose of mailing.
I am a P&Gmom. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.