I can feel it.
You know when things start to fall into place around you? It’s a great feeling except when you’re not sure what they are falling into place for.
I feel that way right now. Things are happening. Good things. But I can’t figure out what they are trying to tell me.
1. Our house sold. Out of the blue. You may recall a few months ago we decided to list. It didn’t sell, we took it off over Christmas and then, well someone showed up on our front door and bought our house. Literally out… of … the… blue.
2. We let our nanny go. She wasn’t awful just not right for us. So now I am without the responsibility of having an “employee”.
3. My sister is done high school this week. She has enough credits to graduate, has already been accepted to her first choice University and her first choice program so she decided not to go back for another semester. In September she is officially leaving home to go to school hours and hours away from us.
4. My husband’s truck lease is over next month and so far we haven’t bought another car.
5. Bugaboo goes to school in September so our commitment to his pre-school is over.
I truly feel that the universe is trying to tell me something, I just can’t figure out what it is.
It could be look for a new job, move to a fabulous city and live happily ever after.
Or send your husband back to school, write a book and be the designer of your own destiny.
It could also be as simple as buy a new house, a car, and register your son for junior kindergarten. You know the basic, practical, every day stuff.
I wish whatever the universe was trying to tell me they could send me a text or a tweet or a facebook message.
This whole being an adult and figuring it all out for yourself thing really sucks sometimes.