Cleaning the house can be a boring, complicated and tough chore, and most homeowners prefer getting some sort of help from professional agencies. In the last couple of decades, the number of cleaning services has almost doubled everywhere, which is also an indicator that people are willing to pay professionals for having a clean home. If you are looking for a cleaning agency Manchester, you must compare all the options, and in this post, we share tips on how you can actually find the best of the lot.
- Review their services. The best cleaning service for your home is the one that fits your requirements and lifestyle. You will have to ensure that the company is accessible, available to take up the cleaning task as per your schedule. Also, their range of services is something worth considering. For example, some homeowners prefer a weekly session, while others leave keys behind, so that maid can come and clean the house while they are away at work.
- Find more on pricing, but don’t get fooled by the cheapest estimate. Most cleaning agencies will want to check your home or ask about the size and number of rooms before offering an estimate, but don’t go for the cheapest quote right away. Make sure that the price is inclusive, and there is no room for hidden costs.
- Check their team. Contractual workers, cleaners and maids often don’t have the experience and expertise to take up cleaning jobs, and you should avoid companies that doesn’t have an in-house team on payroll. Check if their cleaners are checked for background, and whether they are insured and bonded.
- Response and booking process counts. Most people often ignore these two critical aspects. The response time of a company is particularly important, because you want to be sure they are ready for the job. Also, many cleaning agencies do take bookings online and on call, so it could be a better way of accessing their services.
- Pay more for insured services. Both workers’ compensation insurance and general liability insurance matter for cleaning jobs. In absence of both, both medical bills in case of an accident and any damage to the property respectively becomes your implied liabilities. Ensure that the company has insurance, and if that means paying a tad more for their services, do hesitate with that.
Shortlist a few cleaning agencies in your city now!